Marlene keeps a very busy schedule (and enjoys every minute of it);
but she also knows how truly blessed she is and never forgets it.
Below you can see what her typical day or schedule might include:
* Early am, enjoying the sunrise, some coffee, and checking e-mails.
* She handles the business (phones, bills, bookeeping, orders, etc.).
* Marlene is the web designer, programer, etc. (it can be a monster!).
* She likes client interaction... feeling customers are more like freinds.
* She is the Buffalo Recipe Queen with her easy & tasty bison recipes!
* Marlene is tireless and dedicated volunteer for, well, too many ogranizations.
* She is an ameteur photographer, so the web and food photos were taken by Marlene.
* Marlene likes to garden and be outdoors; but she likes reading and quiet time too.
* She finds or makes times to do some writing, mostly for local papers and ag publications.
* A direct, no non-sense lady (or just a bold buffalo gal); most in the bison industry know her.
* Her kids find it hard to keep up with her schedule, but they know they can always count on mom!
* Family & friends are very important to her, so like a sentry, she guards Sunday as her family day!
* Mamaw to the grandkids... she'd spend every minute with them if she could to experience constant joy!
* Sisters, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, are all part of her heart and she loves it when they come to the ranch.
* A lifestyle/job that lets her work with her husband/soulmate, while raising buffalo... well, it's a dream!